Some transport restrictions will operate on August 17, because of the Music Half-marathon – the last stage of preparation for the Moscow Marathon that will take place in September. Traffic of public transport will be limited on a number of streets in the capital from 8 am until the end of the race.
Changes in the trolleybus routes:
- №2 and №44 will go only to Novinsky Boulevard;
- №12 will go from from MPS Hospital to Belosrusskaya;
- №16 will go from the Karacharovsky overpass to the Yauzskie Vorota square;
- №79 will run from the stadium «Luzhniki» to the Trubnaya Square (as route №31), and from Savelovskaya station through «Park Kultury» to Danilovskaya Square (as route №10).
Bus traffic on this day will also change:
- Bus №12 Ц will follow from Sport Palace «Megasport» to Belosrusskaya;
- routes №64 and №132 will go from the stadium «Luzhniki» (South exit) without passing by Luzhnetskaya Embankment.
In addition, traffic will be forbidden for any transport from the «Luzhniki» exit (Luzhnetskaya embankment) to Kitaigorodsky driveway from 9 am to the end of the event.
Some of the restrictions will be caused by the Moscow Jam Festival. Thus, Tverskaya Street will be closed for traffic from 20:00 on August 15 to 12:00 on August 17.