• We will support your Russian Visa request with a letter of invitation if you need so.
• Meet your guide right at the airport or at Aeroexpress train station (goes from your airport to the city centre every 30 minutes). We will adjust your tour to the amount of time you’ll have in Moscow.
• Explore the key sightseeing spots of Moscow center in a quick way: Red Square, St Basil’s Cathedral, Bolshoi Theatre, GUM department store, former KGB building, Tverskaya street and famous Moscow boulevards.
• Taste traditions and habits of Russian lifestyle.
• Step away from crowded touristic paths and go to the locals’ favorite places!
• Interact with locals to learn more about an average Russian life today!
This tour was created for those who want to see the city during the layover in one of Moscow airports. Depending on how much time you have, we will choose an ideal program for you to familiarize yourself with Moscow.
Try all the best Moscow could offer! Firstly, walk around the key sightseeing spots in the city center (near Red Square, St Basil’s Cathedral, GUM Department Store, Bolshoi Theatre, Detskiy Mir Observation Deck). When you have the first impression, turn out from these touristic paths to explore authentic local lifestyle and to see Moscow with the eyes of young Russians!
This tour is specially designed to be fun and interactive. The guide skips useless information and focuses only on key facts and the most dramatic or humorous aspects of Russian history. The unique opportunity to talk with locals and ask them questions to know how current reality in Russia looks like is a great part of this tour. If you really want to have a picture of an average presentday Russian, what he loves and hates about his country, what he thinks about social politics and other important milestones of the country’s development, book this tour right now!
Try the taste of Russian classic and contemporary visual art! This tour was specifically created to show major masterpieces of Russian art under the guidance of a passionate and knowledgable local art expert. It includes must-visit places for Russian art lovers: major art museums, exhibitions of contemporary art and much more.
If you are in Russia for the first time but do not enjoy visiting crowded ordinary touristic paths, then All-In-One Moscow Walking Tour was created for you! It’ll let you see all of the most important city symbols, look at the Russian life and be acquainted with the Russian lifestyle as if you were a local.
Every year we host more and more private tours in English, Russian and other languages for travelers from all over the world. They need best service, amazing stories and deep history knowledge. If you want to become our guide, please write us.
+7 495 166-72-69
119019 Moscow, Russia, Filippovskiy per. 7, 1
Mon - Sun 10.00 - 18.00