• Spend the whole day exploring the most interesting parts of Moscow under the guidance of a knowledgable and passionate guide!
• Explore the key sightseeing spots of Moscow city center and visit off-the-beaten path places in Moscow and feel like a local.
• Take a sneak peek of palace-like interiors of Moscow’s underground.
• Mingle with the local crowd in some of the trendiest lifestyle spots of the city.
• Walk in charming quiet neighborhoods of Moscow, have a snack in one of the best patios with a view of one of the most spectacular parts of the city and have dinner on board of a luxurious yacht on a cruise navigating down the Moskva river.
If you have a whole day you can devote to exploring Moscow, this is the perfect tour for you!
First you will walk around the key sightseeing spots on the heart of Moscow – Red Square which is packed with significant historic sites and beautiful buildings. After you’ve seen the main attractions of Moscow, it’s time to explore some of the hidden gems of the city and walk in a quite picturesque neighborhood and along the bridge, connecting the tallest Orthodox Christian church in the world and one of the trendiest areas of Moscow with dozens of restaurants, cafes, nightclubs and art galleries.
After we enjoy snacks and drinks on one of the patios with a breathtaking view of Moscow, we will head on to the final adventure of this eventful day – cruise along the Moskva River and dinner on a luxurious yacht with panoramic windows, open decks and live entertainment.
During this fun interactive tour with the guide, who genuinely loves Moscow and knows a lot of dramatic and humorous facts from Russian history, you will have a unique opportunity to talk with locals and ask them questions about current life in Russia. If you really want to have an idea of an average modern Russian, what he loves and hates about his country, what he thinks about social politics and important milestones of the country’s development, look no further and book this tour right now!
If you are in Russia for the first time but do not enjoy visiting crowded ordinary touristic paths, then All-In-One Moscow Walking Tour was created for you! It’ll let you see all of the most important city symbols, look at the Russian life and be acquainted with the Russian lifestyle as if you were a local.
The unique opportunity to look through the pages of the USSR Moscow history that are as breathtaking as terrifying is to enjoy Soviet Moscow tour. During more than 6 hours a tourist visits the majority of the most important and grandiose spots of the Soviet Union in Moscow likewise he is indeed back in time. Do not miss this only chance to travel in time!
Every year we host more and more private tours in English, Russian and other languages for travelers from all over the world. They need best service, amazing stories and deep history knowledge. If you want to become our guide, please write us.
+7 495 166-72-69
119019 Moscow, Russia, Filippovskiy per. 7, 1
Mon - Sun 10.00 - 18.00