• Explore the key sightseeing spots of Moscow center: Red Square, St Basil’s Cathedral, Bolshoi Theatre, GUM department store, former KGB building, Tverskaya street and famous Moscow boulevards.
• Taste traditions and habits of Russian lifestyle.
• Step away from crowded touristic paths and go to the locals’ favorite places!
• Visit hidden places of Tverskaya Street.
• Interact with locals to learn more about an average Russian life today!
If you are in Russia for the first time but do not enjoy visiting crowded ordinary touristic paths, then All-In-One Moscow Walking Tour was created for you! It’ll let you see all of the most important city symbols, look at the Russian life and be acquainted with the Russian lifestyle as if you were a local.
Try all the best Moscow could offer! Firstly, walk around the key sightseeing spots in the city center (near Red Square, St Basil’s Cathedral, GUM Department Store, Bolshoi Theatre, Detskiy Mir Observation Deck). When you have the first impression, turn out from these touristic paths to explore authentic local lifestyle and to see Moscow with the eyes of young Russians!
This tour is specially designed to be fun and interactive. The guide skips useless information and focuses only on key facts and the most dramatic or humorous aspects of Russian history. The unique opportunity to talk with locals and ask them questions to know how current reality in Russia looks like is a great part of this tour. If you really want to have a picture of an average present-day Russian, what he loves and hates about his country, what he thinks about social politics and other important milestones of the country’s development, book this tour right now!
Every year we host more and more private tours in English, Russian and other languages for travelers from all over the world. They need best service, amazing stories and deep history knowledge. If you want to become our guide, please write us.
+7 495 166-72-69
119019 Moscow, Russia, Filippovskiy per. 7, 1
Mon - Sun 10.00 - 18.00