• Explore unique Russian classic and contemporary visual art scene.
• Visit the key art Moscow museums.
• Walk around the State Tretyakov Gallery and Garage Museum of Contemporary Art – the best places to see classic and contemporary art in Moscow.
• Learn more about Russian visual art – its world-renown masterpieces as well as contemporary works.
• Ask a passionate local art guide any question you may have about Russian classic and contemporary art.
Try the taste of Russian classic and contemporary visual art! This tour was specifically created to show major masterpieces of Russian art under the guidance of a passionate and knowledgable local art expert. It includes must-visit places for Russian art lovers: major art museums, exhibitions of contemporary art and much more.
If you are interested in all facets of Russian art, there is no doubt you will enjoy this tour. It’ll let you meet the Russian artistic community and discover contemporary trends in art as seen by the some of the most prominent and breakthrough Russian art curators.
We will start our day at the State Tretyakov Gallery and explore its permanent exposition, which includes an exclusive collection of masterpieces of Russian art.
We will then walk through the Muzeon park of arts – a unique open air museum of sculpture, and an outdoor art display. The next stop is Garage Museum of Contemporary Art – we will visit one of the exciting temporary exhibitions at the epicenter of contemporary Russian art scene. After familiarizing ourselves with the best examples of both classic and contemporary Russian art, you can treat yourself to a delicious dinner at the Garage museum café or any other place of your choice, and walk around the Gorky Central Park of Culture and Leisure – the hotspot for Russian hipsters and the like, with plenty of trendy cafes, restaurants, sightseeing and lifestyle spots and even an open air cinema.
Every year we host more and more private tours in English, Russian and other languages for travelers from all over the world. They need best service, amazing stories and deep history knowledge. If you want to become our guide, please write us.
+7 495 166-72-69
119019 Moscow, Russia, Filippovskiy per. 7, 1
Mon - Sun 10.00 - 18.00