70th anniversary of the Victory Day will be celebrated in Moscow on a grand scale. Festive salute will traditionally become the culmination of the celebrations.
This year, the fireworks are promised to be something special. It will last the whole 10 minutes. There will be 16 points with 70 firework units throughout the city. They will appear not only in the center of the city but also in Izmaylovsky and Kuzminsky parks, at VDNKh, Lianozovo, Tushino, Novo-Peredelkino, Nagatino, Obruchevo, , Levoberejniy districts, Zelenograd and Troitsk.
At 22:00, firework units will make 10000 shots, and soldiers will fire 30 volleys from artillery pieces. Powerful searchlights will highlight all this beauty. Therefore, here is the list of the best places to watch the salute.
- Observation deck at Vorobyovy Gory
- Poklonnaya Gora
- Krylatskye Hills
- Krasnopresnenskaya Embankment
- Bagration Bridge
- All the embankments and bridges in the center of Moscow will be the excellent platforms for watching fireworks.
- Patriarchal Bridge
- Krimsky Bridge
- Pushkinsky Bridge
- Nature Reserve Vorobyovy Gory
- Russian Academy of Science observation deck